1. What information we collect about you
We collect information about you when you join our Membership. This is limited to: –
• your title and name
• your address, email and telephone number(s)
• your membership and payment of subscriptions together with bank details where provided
• any Gift Aid authority you have signed
• any events you have attended, payments you made in order to attend and any dietary
requirements you reported at the time of booking
• any emails or letters you have sent to the Society asking about or commenting on its
2. How we use the information we collect about you
We collect information solely for the purpose of maintaining our membership list, to ensure members receive the newsletter and any other publications or notices intended for members and to advertise events and functions. We also track the payment of annual subscriptions to ensure that only members receive the benefits that are promised to those who join the Society. We do not engage in marketing. We do not pass your information to any other group or organisation.
3. Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of your information, please contact us. We want to make sure your information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information that is inaccurate.
4. Other websites
The Friends of Westcombe Woodlands does not use any other websites.
6. How to contact us
firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to Friends Of Westcombe Woodlands, Meantime Studios, Feathers Place, Greenwich, London SE10 9NE.