Friends will be invited to our second Annual General Meeting in the evening of Wednesday 12 November 2014 at the Barrington Lecture Theatre (Room QA065) in Queen Anne’s Court in the Old Royal Naval College, University of Greenwich.
The Agenda will be:
1. The Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on Wednesday 6 November 2013.
2. Presentation of the Chairman’s Report for the year ended 30 June 2014.
3. Presentation and approval of the Treasurer’s Report and the Accounts for the year ended 30 June 2014.
4. Election of members of the Executive Committee.
The present members of the Committee (Don Albrecht, Tim Barnes, Chris Bates, Nigel Duncan, Alex Grant, Denise Scott-McDonald, Frank Smith, Rich Sylvester and Carolyn Watkins) are due to retire at the AGM. All – with the exception of Alex Grant – have offered themselves for re-election.
5. Future organisation of the Friends and proposed link with the Woodland Trust.
6. Any other business